1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Interform Marine.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a refund of the purchase price (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be given to any modified or personalised pods. Therefore, if you have bought a pre-cut or carbon fibre finished product, we cannot offer a refund unless it is faulty. Please get in touch to discuss.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 20 working days.
8. If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.